A chief order dispatcher works in the field of services and utilities, and executes managerial and supervisory functions, in any given company that receives orders from its customers for the products and services it is offering. Coordinating the work of dispatchers and clerks, via telephone or in person, who manage orders from clients, is one of the significant tasks of a chief order dispatcher. They look after all the details necessary for an order to be delivered correctly and to achieve the satisfaction of the client, and they should be able to manage personnel issues, assign work, and monitor the performance of clerks and workers.
Some important resume tips that you should keep in mind are given below:
- Use a cover letter to accompany your resume as it complements your resume
- Use a positive tone in the resume
- Try to avoid the use of passive voice as much as possible
- Use action words like "organized XYZ event" instead of " organizing member of XYZ event"
- Avoid making typos, grammatical and spelling errors
- Use bullet points and tables, which makes the resume appear neat and clean instead of long paragraphs and sentences that make it jam-packed
- List events in a chronological manner, with the latest and hence, most important events first
- Avoid jargon, slang, flowery and complicated language as it is a professional resume, therefore should be professional, stylish, yet not too showy
- It is recommended to mention references, but first think well who you want to add as references and then take their permission before listing them
- Proofread! And again, Proofread! It is never enough to just overlook the resume just one more time, as every time you might find something you missed earlier
- Do not furbish false information and do not try to hide any important information that may be important for the organization policies