The invoice control clerk resume is written to let the employers know what skills and experience you have related to the job. They want to know whether you have experience in compiling documents and to review the accuracy of the data on the invoices. Further, they will also expect you to be able to examine the receipt of the materials by collecting information from the stocking and receiving department.
The job description of the invoice control clerk shows that you must have basic calculation skills, and should be able to detect even minor mistakes on the invoices. In addition, the resume should also show that you are capable of working with computer and doing data entry work. While performing the job, you will have to converse with vendors and customers through phones, email or letters. Therefore, you must write how good or efficient you are in communication.
All these skills are important to grab the job and should be neatly formatted in the resume. Look at the sample resume given below and try to copy the style and format.
Invoice Control Clerk Resume Sample
Filiberto G. Kelly
1861 Riverwood Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
Phone: (530) XXX-3489
Seeking an invoice control clerk position to help the organization in ensuring the accuracy of invoices received from vendors, and billed to the customers.
Summary of Qualifications
- Excellent record-keeping and organizational skills
- Efficient, reliable and trustworthy individual
- Knowledge of accounting software and data-entry
- Unusual communication skills both verbal and written
- Familiar with bookkeeping and record compilation
- Good analytical and correction skills
- Multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Remarkable mathematical and coordination skills
Invoice Control Clerk
Reliance Manufacturing Company, Rancho Cordova, CA 2009 – Present
- Collect documents and invoices from vendors to be certain about the amount due
- Examine the receipt of materials against the invoices by coordinating with the stock department
- Use calculator or accounting software to rectify errors on invoices
- Compare the invoices prepared for customers with their purchase orders, and ensure prices are charged correctly
- Communicate the discrepancies on invoices to vendors and suggest or request them the necessary changes
- Acknowledge the receipt of orders to vendors
- Arrange for transporting damaged materials, or good that are not as per specifications back to the suppliers
- Enter details of purchase orders in the computer system
- Keep and maintain separate files for goods returned to vendors and ensure they are compensated on the invoices
- Refer the electronic files, and calculate the discount and prices
- Enter accounts payable and receivable information in the record data-entry
- Prepare vouchers and check for payments to vendors
Reliance Manufacturing Company, Rancho Cordova, CA 2007 – 2009
- Prepared invoices for product dispatched
- Collected payments from customers in cash and checks
- Entered payment details in the bookkeeping records
- Issued cash to employees against expenses incurred for official tours
High School Diploma
Republic High School, Rancho Cordova, CA 2007
The invoice control clerk resume should communicate capabilities for compiling, verifying and correcting data on vendors' invoices, and those that are billed to customers for collecting payment. This sample resume correctly integrates the required experience and skills.